WHAT WE DO / COVID Policy
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we keep a close eye on dynamic public health conditions. With our patients’ health and safety top of mind, we continuously review and, as needed, adjust our protocols to minimize the risk of virus spread.
We are currently implementing the following precautions while maintaining our usual rigorous infection mitigation protocol:
- Patients with any symptoms of COVID-19 or those who have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days are asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All surgical patients are required to have a COVID test performed 1-3 days prior to their procedure regardless of vaccination status.
- Patients may have one guest accompany them in outpatient areas including the waiting area and exam room.
- Patients may have one guest accompany them in the surgical waiting area before surgery and inside the recovery room after surgery.
- A hand-sanitizing station is available at the front door for patients to use as they enter.
- All patients and guests are asked to wear a mask while in the building.
Massachusetts has lifted all travel restrictions and we look forward to welcoming you to the office.