WHAT WE DO / Injection Therapies Go to Next Page
What can BOTOX® be used for?
- Frown, worry, laugh, and bunny lines
- Periorbital wrinkles ("crow's feet")
- Brow lift or brow asymmetry
- Drooping mouth corners
- Lip wrinkles, chest wrinkles, and vertical lines
- Platysma stranding ("neck banding")
- Hyperhidrosis (severe underarm sweating)
- Reduces horizontal creases on the forehead
Injectable fillers, like Voluma, Belletero, Juvéderm™ and Restylane®, are used to restore volume and fullness to the skin and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. Fillers produce very pleasing enhancements, most commonly for your "laugh lines," "smile lines" or "parentheses" (nasolabial folds), or "marionette lines" (oral commissures). Fillers also are popular to restore lip volume lost over time or to enhance lips that have always been thin or asymmetric.